Pages

Pages

Friday, January 20, 2012

Granny Squares

I have a new project started...

Here is the simple truth I have CAD (crafting attention disorder). I have so many half done projects lying around. It is criminal! I can't help myself, I see something and jump right in. Currently I have 2 blankets in the works, a baby sweater, a kitty doll that only needs 1 leg to be finished. I have a needle point canvas 3/4 of the way done, 2 different sets of half done Christmas ornaments, and the list goes on... Why do I do this? I think I need an intervention... Oh they will all be finished-eventually, just not today!
I blame it on my love for yarn, it is soft, cozy, colorful, soothing, forgiving, and did I mention soft... I prefer knitting, but crocheting comes in a close second. So I meander back and forth between my projects a little here and a little there, hoping nothing else pops into my mind to add to my all ready full basket!
Today I am sure I will pick up, hold, work a few stitches, and stare at the pile of fabric that is sitting in a dinning room chair (I believe I will have to feed it soon).
So here is to a day of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment