Pages

Pages

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Resting Your Mind

photo from art.com

I would love to encourage all mothers to enjoy the summer. Slow down the pace, linger in the daily joys of life. Take time for yourselves, especially for those who choose to educate your children, to just enjoy your children. Relax, enjoy, play, cook, swim, bird watch. What ever you enjoy, do it. Try to find something you have wanted to learn, (I am planning on learning to can fruit this summer)and explore it. We as mothers, need to rest our minds, and just enjoy the moments. I will be writing about planning for the next year during the next few weeks. Offering tips, and thoughts on what I have learned over the past 10 years. I have some other posts in the schooling, particular on the last leg of the year, if you would like to read.
Until then,
blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment